Saturday, 12 May 2012

CLEARZINE ACNE SOLUTION REVIEW

Clearzine was something I had come across after quite a bit of research. I have really bad acne, that is also cystic. So bad that I cannot even show my face anywhere without very heavy duty make-up on. I have used countless amount of creams and lotions, and nothing really worked, they made the spots better, but never truly made them go away. I saw these on amazon, and read all the reviews on the product, which were all very positive, so I went for it and bought them.

They are clear capsules that are filled with a white powder. You swallow them like a tablet and you are meant to take them after all 3 meals and before bedtime. They are a mixture of different acne clearing ingredients, such as witch hazel, Vitamin B5, Collagen, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium and Biotin.


I have been using this product for about 2 weeks, and am a bit disappointed. I have seen no real improvement in my acne- only a little bit. I suppose this is partially my own fault though, as I always forget to take them. I also seem to be getting a larger spots than usual on t-zone area. However, I had a cyst on my cheek that had been there a while, and it is now going down and clearing up since I started taking them. I am going to try to take them more frequently from now on and see what happens, but so far I have seen no miraculous results.

They cost about £25 on Amazon for two bottles of 60 capsules- though they go down pretty quickly. Personally, I would take a miss on these unless you were 100% sure you could stay committed to the programme. They are pretty pricey and are not working wonders for me just yet. I am going to continue to take them though, and will post again after a few more weeks to tell you if anything else has happened!

If any of you have tried clearzine or are thinking of trying it- leave me a comment to tell me what you think or if you have any more questions/requests, feel free to e-mail me at grace_roberts@live.co.uk. I would love to hear if you have any other acne treatment that you have tried that has worked well or maybe not so much!!


TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROM!! *NEW POST*








Thank you, love to you all and God bless! Grace xxx


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!- @Grace_Mellark  https://twitter.com/Grace_Mellark

4 comments:

  1. hiii grace,
    I was searching for the reviews of the clearzine and so come up with your site...
    I want to ask a question...
    If clearzine ain't work then you must have returned the product and ask for the money you spended on it.
    Did they retured your money as they guarantee????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya!
      I did not claim for my money back- purely because I had finished them all and I did not see the point as they did help a little bit! I am sure they would refund you though if you did ask. Thanks for commenting- hope you have a lovely day!! Grace xx

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I just start on it now because I got lazy using skin products...I don't know if this might work got you, but I used all kinds of different products treating acne, I found EV Princess works the best.
    I am Asian, so I don't know if it'd work the same for every ethnicities...but it is abit pricey, I used it and my mom too. Works great! Hope something works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.


    Feel free to visit my blog post skin care products

    ReplyDelete